Convention: 11-13 December 2015
- Opening Ceremony
- Contests & Awards (Tattoo Contest; Pin Up Contest)
- Cultural Performances
- International & Local Tattoo Artist Live Showcases
- Big Bike & Classic Car Showcases
- Closing Ceremony
Special Invited Guests:-
- Augustine Nezumi, Gimmelovetattoo Studio, Singapore
- Eddie David, Borneo Ink Tattoo Studio, Malaysia
- Jeremy Lo, Monkey Tattoo & Bodypiercing Studio, Malaysia
- Jeremy Tan, Seven Sins Tattoo, Singapore
- Kinki Ryusaki, Kinki Ryusaki Studio, Malaysia
- Lionel Jeu, Monsieur Biz, France
Welcome Party: 10 December 2015
After Party: 13 December 2015
Local Tour: 14-15 December 2015
Main Organiser: Sabah Tattoo Association
Co-Organiser: Billion Movie Production Sdn. Bhd.
About Kinabalu Tattoo Convention
Artists, tattoo collectors and enthusiasts, Kota Kinabalu City is opening it's doors to a weekend of all things 'Tattoo', as this city will be buzzing in December for the Kinabalu Tattoo Convention 2015, organised by none other than the Sabah Tattoo Association.
Sabah Tattoo Association (STA) is formed by a collective of well-established tattoo parlors based in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah. The main goal for STA is to maintain the highest standard of quality tattooing in Kota Kinabalu and eventually, the whole of Sabah. STA aims to educate the public on subjects such as clinical hygiene as well as cross contamination, in the vicinity of their tattoo parlors. STA will bring a better prospect from the public on tattooing itself as a form of art with a legitimate international hygiene standard for the practice.
Brought to you by Kimora Bridal Concept
For more information related to Kinabalu Tattoo Convention kindly scan below QR code direct link to their official Facebook page.