Healthy Therapeutic Coaching
DATE: 9th & 10th March 2017
TIME: 9.30am to 6.30pm
VENUE: Jari Jari Spa Training Academy, Lot D-2-6, 2nd Floor, Blk D, Plaza Tanjung Aru, Jalan Mat Salleh, 88100 Kota Kinabalu, Sabah
FEE: RM500.00 per person (or USD150.00 per person for Non-Malaysians)
|Asia Entrepreneurs & Innovations Sdn Bhd|
Qi-Mag Q-Qi applies bio-vita therapeutic frequencies developed by Tao Grandmaster Dr. Jes T Y Lim from several types of well known natural therapeutic frequencies applied by humans for more than 5,000 years like spiritual healing, Reiki, prana, bio-magnetic, internal qigong, Soma acupuncture, natural sports medicine and advance Qi-Mag neuro-channeling and body energy unblocking techniques.
Grandmaster Lim has practiced Qi-Mag Q-Qi therapeutic solution for over 50 years and has taught this Q-Qi workshops in many countries mainly in Europe, North Americas, New Zealand and Australia.
QI-MAG Q-QI TRANSMISSIONS: Each participant at a Q-Qi workshop will receive several meta-spiritual transmissions from Tao Grandmaster Lim to open their natural therapeutic healing kundalini channels. After receiving the transmissions, participants will be:
- Have better feeling and awareness;
- More intuitive;
- Can receive and give higher frequency therapeutic bio-vita energy to others;
- Can conduct therapy to restore human, animals and plants/trees bio-energy imbalance;
- Can release meta and physical tissues blockages to avoid future health problems;
- Can release health issues like pains, inflammation and muscular discomfort and degenerative health issues; and most importantly
- Can automatically generate 100,000 qu from each palm without any necessity to chant mantras, long singing sessions and use of activating symbols.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
Anyone who wants to live a healthy and less painful lifestyle, physiotherapists, healthcare workers, natural therapists, TCM doctors, masseurs, nursing homecare workers and those who are working with their hands in therapies.
This workshop is suitable for everyone from all cultures and religions.
Lots of practical work and a working handbook will be given to all participants.
A ‘Certificate of Competence’ will be issued to those who completed and passed this workshop.
a. Deposit 50% or RM250.000 (or USD75.00) is required upon registration. Kindly request for the Registration Form from Workshop Representative.
b. BANK-IN: ASIA ENTREPRENEURS & INNOVATIONS SDN BHD (Hong Leong Bank Acc. No. 11100054948 [Swift Code: HLBBMYKL]; Bank Address: No. 5, Lorong Lintas Plaza, 88300 Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia)
CONTACT: Ms Cleopatra Lajawai email: email@example.com, Mobile:0167706211